Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally

Yeah, finally received my black belt. The 'ceremony' was held on the 7th of December in Lasalle. 4 people were promoted from red belt to black belt (including me). Actually, i was suppose to stay back to help out with the grading thingy but i didn't do so cause i had to go to church (sorry for not helping out =P).





OMG! I look damn short in this photo. Can't even see my face.


Thanks for changing my belt for me.








p.s: The kind girl who helped me to change my belt is actually younger than me. OMG, i am so old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulation to you!JO!
wow,got black belt edy!
next time must teach me some ways to defend ah...haha...
i think i should call u sifu !!!
so sifu,do u willing to accept me as ur toudai?haha

December 13, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home