Thursday, September 17, 2009

EXAMS!!!

I just finished my Biology exam.. And I think I didn't do well in it. Anyway, hope I get excellent results. *finger crossed*
p/s: pray hard for me..

Anyway, 2 more papers to go. Extension Maths which is on Monday and Chemistry is on Thursday..

After that, I will be going for one week of work experience and 2 weeks of holidays!! YES!!

THEN YEAR 12.. Scary.. Everything I do, every tests I sit for will be counted into my ATAR...


PRAY FOR ME!! WISH ME ALL THE BEST!!

p/s: Wish all my friends in MALAYSIA that are sitting for their SPM, all the best.. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous sherene said...

haha.same here.we've just finished our trial yesterday!we're having 1 week hari raya holiday!!i think i did badly in this exam haih.after the holiday,we gotta sit for 1 week of exams again.lol.then SPM edy.hahahaha.time flies.hey,good luck in ur exam!

September 18, 2009 at 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Ing said...

All sherene had said..
So you must do your best in the exam to get good results!
I also will do my best in exam..
Ok, so we together gambateh!!
+u+u :)pe

September 21, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home