Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Holidays

I am running out of ideas. Running out of ideas of what to post.
Give me some ideas.. (comments)
Anyway I am having my holidays now. Hope is always holidays!!

Went to the city on Sunday..
Went to the Sydney Olympic pool for a swim.
(Hope to burn some fat but did not succeed. :( )
Don't have the USB cable with me now so can't post the pictures I took.
Will be going to Catherine and Mekhala's Party.
Hope it's always holidays!! Hate studying..

Cute and Hot Actors:


Zac Efron



Edison

Attractive and Pretty Actresses:

JoJo

Jocelynn


Linda Chung

RANDOM!! :P...

2 Comments:

Anonymous aichin said...

LOL.
too free a u?
wakaka.. =P

October 6, 2009 at 11:00 PM  
Anonymous sherene said...

jocelynn,swt lah..u're one of the hot actress eh??hahaha...since,u're running out of idea what to post..so let me giv u some suggestions..
1)blog abt ur school
2)blog abt ur bf/admirerS
3)blog abt ur house in aus
4)blog abt how much u miss us
5)blog abt ur outings lah
6)blog abt ur 4 seasons' uniform esp d pink colour wan..i wan jojofoo's body and head ah..don crop/edit it..

bwahahahaha..thats all i think

December 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home